– 6 small peppers, and or 6 jalapeño’s, divided in half, seeds removed (please wear gloves!)
– ½ cup monterey jack cheese
– ¼ cup plain greek yogurt
– 6 slices of pre cooked bacon
- Pre heat the oven to 400 degrees, spray a cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- Slice the jalapenos/peppers in half, remove the seeds (please wear gloves as the oil from jalapeños can burn your hands!)
- Stuff the peppers with cheese, slice bacon down the middle and wrap the half piece around the pepper to keep the cheese inside.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is bubbly. Serve with plan greek yogurt.
21 Day Fix:
2 pieces = ½ blue, ½ green, ½ red, 1 tsp