What is Coaching and what do I do?!!
Let’s start with some background on me and how I got to where I am today!
Ten years ago had my first son and gained 80lbs with him. I struggled losing the weight but then I decided enough was enough and started to watch what I ate and exercise. I lost the weight and felt amazing!
I then decided to become a personal trainer to help other new moms. I trained clients at parks, in their homes and opened the 2nd boot camp in orleans (at the time there was only one other one!) with my Dad. I was in amazing shape and I helped a lot of people!
I then found out I was pregnant and then at 19 weeks found out we were having twins! I continued to train my clients and workout. I ate sensibly but wanted to make sure my babies were a good weight when they were born and I gained 65lbs. I had to stop training clients at 28 weeks and the most I could was walk to the mailbox.
When my twins were 6 months old I was in a bad car accident and my left ankle was crushed. They operated on it and I had to get 12 screws and 2 plates put in (they are still there) and my dr told me it was likely I would never run again. This broke my heart. I became very depressed and felt sorry for myself. I was at home with 2 babies and 4 year old and couldn’t even do the simplest tasks. One day I decided I didnt’ want to conmtinue to live being sad and feeling sorry for myself. So I started to lift weights in my wheel chair and become as mobile as possible.
A year after my accident I was able to run and started teaching a boot camp. I was also working full time but then going back out at night after being gone all day was too hard on my family. I had looked at other network marketing company’s but just couldn’t join them because of how they were encouraging people to lose weight and get healthy. I did a lot of research about Beachbody and knew that because they encouraged eating well and exercise to reach your goals that this was the company for me! The only problem was that at that time only Americans could be coaches – oh no!! I had a friend in the US who was able to quit her full time gig and be home with her babies, working as a coach, so I reached out to her to find out when Canadians would be able to join Beachbody!
Fast forward a few months and on October 1, 2012 Canadians were allowed to sign up as coaches! I remember getting the text from friend the week before and I almost died! I was one of the first coaches in Canada to sign up and I have never regretted my decision since.
Being a coach is allowing me to continue my passion for helping others on my time and when it’s convenient for me. I don’t have to be away from my family and I earn a very good part time income!
This isn’t a business where you can sit back and expect to make a lot of money. You do have to work for it but you can pick your own hours and decide how hard you want to work. Everything I have learned I pass down to my coaches, I give them the knowledge and the tools they need to build their own business and make their dreams a reality!
My team has evolved over the years and we are now the Perfectly Imperfect Fit Gals!
The Perfectly Imperfect Fit Gals:
- We are strong
- We are real
- We struggle to drink enough water every day
- We like wine
- We like chocolate and pizza and fries and donuts and cake and burgers and candy
- We exercise for at least 30 mins a day, 5-6x a week (so we can indulge with chocolate, pizza and wine)
- We have and will likely in the future eat candy in a closet where our kids/spouses can’t see us
- We like active wear and messy hair but are always presentable when we leave the house
- We embrace our curves
- We do our best to be healthy
- We can spend hours on pinterest and lose track of time and don’t feel guilty about it
- We like salads. Yes that’s right, we like salad
- We let our kids watch tv and sometimes eat fast food
- We have homes that are messy but clean
- We take time for ourselves
- We grow and strive to be the best person we can be
- We do not talk negatively about ourselves (or anyone else)
- We embrace our flaws
- We can and will help others whenever we can
- We are real. We are gals. We are making our dreams come true.
And now I am looking for some incredible women to help me spread the love! This is definitely not an opportunity for everyone!
This business is especially amazing for:
– Fitness enthusiasts who want to make a fitness a career! No, you don’t’ have to be a trainer but you can be!
– Those who have been successful in fitness and are often asked for advice.
– Fitness instructors/trainers that want to expand their reach and get paid more for doing what they are already doing!
– Those who love beachbody products, want to get a discount, and have more accountability to reach their own goals!
– Those looking to earn an income from home!
– Those who are starting their own personal health and fitness journey and want to help and inspire others along the way!
As a coach I help women and men across north America be healthy and active with at home workout programs that are created by Beachbody. In this type of opportunity, teamwork makes the dreams work! I LOVE seeing my coaches have success. That is where so much of my passion lies, helping people live their lives by design and creating financial freedom for themselves and their families while doing something they love!
If you decide you want to be a coach on our team—- you are in the amazing hands! I’ve created systems and trainings that you’ll have access to from day 1 in order to help you learn the ropes and build a solid foundation in this business and you’ll have ME there to mentor you every step of the way. The sky really is the limit. If you have a passion for helping others, learning what we do as a team you will be a LIFE CHANGER! I can’t wait to welcome you to our amazing Perfectly Imperfect Fit Gals family!
Some quick points about coaching:
– Start up costs are super low – anywhere from $45 to $210
– We get a 25% discount on all products
– We earn a 25% commission on all products that are sold through our website
– We do NOT carry any inventory or take care of payments – Beachbody does all the order processing, payments, refunds, shipping, so all you have to do is help others!
– We get paid weekly via direct deposit
– You are going to be surrounded by some of the most inspirational and incredible people!
– All the training is free!
– There is a monthly business fee of $19cdn, otherwise there are no other fees
If you would like to join my team click here!